fbpx

Commercial Woodland – Wales

Forestry Investment opportunity. 90% of crop consists of Conifer (Sitka, Western Red Cedar, Scots Pine, and Douglas Fir) with the remaining 10% as Oak. The crop is approximately 20 years old.

The woodland block is surrounded by grazing land that is a second rotation crop having been thinned recently.

Tilhill is not acting as the selling agent and is free to advise potential purchasers on this property.

Please note image used is stock.

Property Details

  • Size: 10 Hectares
  • Price: £180,000
  • Status: For Sale
  • Type: Forestry Investment Opportunity >20ha conifer

Registration