Attend Our Free Woodland Investment Seminar
Tilhill Forestry’s Investment and Property Team are delighted to announce their Woodland Investment Seminar taking place in Cheltenham June 18th.
The event offers attendees the chance to find out more about investing in a woodland.
- Bruce Richardson, Head of Investment and Property, Tilhill Forestry.
- Christine Tuckerman, Woodland Taxation Expert, Bishop Fleming, Chartered Accountants.
- Oliver Combe, Timber Marketing Expert, Timberauctions.co.uk
- David Edwards, Tilhill Forestry District Manager & President of Institute of Chartered Foresters 2018-2019.
Speakers will be addressing questions such as:
- How can I use growing timber in woodland investment most effectively?
- Should I diversify tree species growing in my woodlands?
- What is the tax outlook under changing woodland capital values?
- What is the outlook for timber markets in the future?
- Where can I seek real world inspiration for timber based woodland investment success?
The Tilhill Forestry Investment and Property team said: “We had fantastic feedback from attendees at the seminar we held last year and therefore hope you are able to secure your place at what we anticipate will be another great day of informative talks and networking with woodland investors and expert advisors.
The last two years of sterling timber value growth have changed the dynamics of woodland investment. With this in mind the focus of this year’s seminar will be on growing timber as a vehicle to succeed in woodland investment.”
Register your interest using the calendar below, spaces are limited but if accepted an official invite will be sent out to you along with full details including full address of venue.