Find Out More
Woodland can benefit your farm by:
- Increasing the capital land value.
- Providing shelter for livestock.
- Sheltering fields for better grazing.
- Helping defer the need for winter housing.
- Providing shelter for crops.
- Preventing soil erosion and flooding.
- Stabilising river banks.
- Providing timber products such as fencing, gates, wood chip bedding and fuel.
- Enhancing the property’s amenity value.
Tilhill has worked on many woodland creations schemes to enhance farmland and provide a significant increase in value for the farm owner.
Just call your nearest office to speak to one of our forestry professionals.