Bruce originally worked in the financial services industry, holding a variety of senior roles in information technology, programme management, strategic planning and business intelligence.
After completing a Masters degree in Forestry he joined Tilhill Forestry in 2012 as a graduate trainee working in forestry management. He soon moved into the Investment and Property Team where he applies his investment analysis skills in a forestry context.
Bruce supports both individual and corporate clients with property acquisition, valuation and woodland creation projects. He also leads on a number of internal projects such as the Forest Market Report.
Career and company highlights:
- Early career – Working in financial services.
- 1994 – Qualified as a Chartered Banker.
- 2011 – Graduated from Bangor University with MA in Forestry.
- 2012 – Joined Tilhill Forestry as a graduate trainee.
- 2013 – Moved into the I&P Team as Investment Forester.
- 2013 – Promoted to Senior Investment Forester taking responsibility for the North England and Central Borders regions.